The Nesting Magpie

Wednesday 23 May 2012

Confession: Is it bad that I tend to like people better if they have nice houses-?

...Or zillion year old cabins in the woods outside of Nashville? Yes. Yes, this is shockingly judgmental and superficial, I know that. But let's just say, after seeing Oprah's interview with Carrie Underwood and her hockey-player husband Mike Fisher, my respect for Carrie Underwood and hockey grew substantially. Their weekend cabin outside of Nashville is so beautiful and quaint, I loved everything about it. Good choices in home decor, children's names and wedding favors make me like people I don't even know all that much more. It's my deep, dark secret. Kinda like when I was little I used to always ask to use the bathroom when I first went into a person's house. And if I didn't like the way their bathroom was decorated, I didn't like them. Yes, I was very cut-throat for a 4 year old. (I would like to take this opportunity to say that I no longer use bathrooms for being a bitch-child. I just drink a lot of water.)

http://www.oprah.com/own-oprahs-next-chapter/Carrie-Underwoods-Country-Retreat-Video

No comments:

Post a Comment