The Nesting Magpie

Monday 16 December 2013

{Non-tree Christmas trees}

So to be honest, I really don't have much to say in this post (for once, right?), because these images are pretty self-explanatory. I actually was just reminded that I wanted to share these ideas from Holly's blog today over at decor8. Year round, I collect images I come across online and organise them in my folders, awaiting their time to shine on my blog, or whatever project I might take a notion to start working on.
These are just some of the alternative Christmas tree ideas I had on file, here just in time for Christmas! So, for any last minute-decorators who want to try something a little different this year, while still maintaining the traditional 'Christmas tree' shape and want to use your regular lights and ornaments, please take a look! And think outside the... eh... tree.
Happy decorating.*  Happy memories.*  Happy Christmas.*ChristmasTrends_FauxTrees_2
(via Bldg 25 Blog)
diy alternative christmas tree
(via Bldg 25 Blog)
(via The Jubille Tree Company)
(via Poppytalks)(via Wonder Forest)
ChristmasTrends_FauxTrees_1
(via Sweet Paul Magazine)

(via Poppytalk)
(via Terumii)15 Fantastic Alternative Christmas Tree Ideas (13)(via Inthralled)
(via Anthropolgie)
(source unknown)
This is actually one I snapped a few weeks ago in Brown Thomas here in Dublin. I mean, if you don't have a whole tree made of Louboutins this Christmas you're just lame. :P
(via Anthropolgie)
(source unknown)
(source unknown)

(via Poppytalk)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment