The Nesting Magpie

Friday 11 October 2013

Nicole Richie's Garden Feature in Domaine

I'm such a huge fan of Nicole Richie's style, so I've always been curious to see what her taste in décor is like. This summer, Nicole invited Domaine to be a fly on the wall at a dinner party she held for friends at her home she shares with husband Joel Madden in Laurel Canyon. A dinner party; always a great excuse to show off your crib (in my mind, I'm throwing dinner parties at my imaginary house every night!)! So I finally got a peek at her home and it did not disappoint! It follows through on her signature vintage, bohemian style but incorporates both a hip industrial vibe with a relaxing Moroccan athmosphere. The result is a wonderfully eclectic space that's just 'done' enough.
entertaining-nicole-richie-n-07entertaining-nicole-richie-n-10entertaining-nicole-richie-n-06entertaining-nicole-richie-05entertaining-nicole-richie-27entertaining-nicole-richie-n-08

No comments:

Post a Comment